Freedom club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Freedom club

The thing that can save fire from dying and give it more power is wind.

Trang ChínhFC FamilyLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

My school AIS ^^!

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:53 pm

My schoool is AIS, so I post a topic about my school
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

AIS Students Win Global Writing Competition

Congratulations to the AIS students that have been voted by their peers as the winners of this year’s Wicked Writer’s award for their contribution to an international writing competition.

As was reported in a previous article, AIS Grade 7 students entered a global writing competition that involved schools from around the world.

You can read the article here: AIS Joins Global Writing Project

The students were paired together and each wrote a paragraph continuing one of five stories that were began by famous British children’s authors. The stories were then passed onto the(more... )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IB Learner Profile

Inquirers Open-minded

Knowledgeable Caring

Thinkers Risk-takers

Communicators Balanced

Principled Reflective

AIS Brochure 2008 is available! Download here!

SIS Userguide for Parents is available! Download here!

Khai Giảng Khóa Hè Ở Trường Tiểu Học Quốc Tế Mỹ
Trường Tiểu học Quốc tế Mỹ vào thứ Hai, ngày 15 tháng 6 năm 2009 vừa qua đã chính thức khai giảng khóa Dự bị Hè dành cho học sinh khối Tiểu học.
2009 AIS Elementary School's Year-end Ceremony

With the attendance of more than five hundred guests, parents, teachers, and students, AIS Elementary Campus' Year-End Ceremony on

2009 AIS Secondary School Graduation and Year End Ceremony
Members of the AIS community gathered at the Opera House on Saturday, June 13th to honor the accomplishments of outstanding students and
Elementary: Grade 1 Dental Care Period
Tooth decay has become a common case of all ages (from kids to adults).

AIS play: “Dorothy and the King of Darkness”
The AIS production of "Dorothy and the King of Darkness" took place in front of sold out crowds on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
Elementary: Buu Long Field Trip
On May 21st and 22nd, the Grade 3 and Grade 4 students spent a very adventure filled day participating in activities designed to
AIS students joined Grand Opening Ceremony of SaigonTech Tower
On Wednesday May 6, 2009 American International School administrators, teachers and students attended the grand opening of the SaigonTech Tower
Studying And Playing With Kindergarten Students
Children's personalities begin to form at a very young age. To begin using English when they are very young gives them a huge head start

Grade 1 Biology Class At The Primary School
In grade 1, biology is the subject that helps students to gain a general view about nature and life.
WASC-CIS Visits AIS Secondary
During the week of May 11th, representatives from the Western Association of Schools and
9th graders Attack Giant Bees and Scorpions: Students Win After Valiant Struggle!
The 9th graders completed an interesting project recently; they prepared collections of various
“Maximize Your Child’s Potential” Seminar And The “I’m Gifted, So Are You” Course
Last Saturday, 9/5/2009, the "Maximize Your Child's Potential" seminar was held successfully at the auditorium of the AIS Elementary campus.
Elementary: Happy Mother's Day
Every year, on the second Sunday of May, Mother's Day is considered to be a day for people all over the world to honor their gratefulness and love for their Mother.
■Fifth Grade Da Lat Field Trip

« June 2009 »
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://ais-forum.forumvi.com
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Thanks for the topic about our school, admin! Since you've gone, i don't know how to open the forum at school, so I can only open it at home. Whatever thanks. Razz Surprised
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 am

Long time no see Samantha. I've been close the forum for editing. Now you can see it's better ^^!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 pm

So that's why I can't open it..... Runnnnnn WTH crazy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 pm

You SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!! My school AIS ^^! 955784 PLEASE USE WHITE FONT die
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Okay, okay. I apologize for spamming. My school AIS ^^! 55835
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 pm

But seriously, AIS have been an atraction to a lot of students lately, the new students acts badly. I missed you a lot!!!!!! Sad runtears My school AIS ^^! 51184
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am

[b] I WANT OLD STUDENTS BACK! OLD STUDENTS BACK!OLD STUDENTS BACK! cry runtears My school AIS ^^! 632914 My school AIS ^^! 31132
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: AIS students went to Singapore   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Hurray! AIS students went to Singapore, Admin went there too. It is so fun, they went to Vivo city, Science Lab,etc. My school AIS ^^! 692328
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thayaron
Chuunin
Chuunin
thayaron

Location : St. Petersburg, Russia, Europe, Earth, Inner Solarsystem, Solarsystem, Milky Way, Space.

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 pm

uh i dont under stand
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm

die I mean that the students who went to study in Sing is back.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thayaron
Chuunin
Chuunin
thayaron

Location : St. Petersburg, Russia, Europe, Earth, Inner Solarsystem, Solarsystem, Milky Way, Space.

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 am

I'm in Russia now, I read NEWS on internet that saying the schools are gonna start in the middle of September because of AH1N1 so is Ais gonna open in begging of September or in the middle of September? Thank you My school AIS ^^! 228570 My school AIS ^^! 754395
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

My school AIS ^^! 473718 My school AIS ^^! 959199 Yo buddy, I guess that you are quite wrong. Our school is gonna study in late August. We are going to move to Nguyen Huu Canh.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thayaron
Chuunin
Chuunin
thayaron

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

what do you mean?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

The school said they are going to start at August 24. That is so happy. It is my birthday, that day is my birthday. My school AIS ^^! 880176 My school AIS ^^! 692328 My school AIS ^^! 10724
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thayaron
Chuunin
Chuunin
thayaron

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:39 pm

OMG that almost a hole year so we have to study in summer??? crazy WTH My school AIS ^^! 31132 My school AIS ^^! 066 My school AIS ^^! 239906 My school AIS ^^! 80396
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't know. The school is crazy this year. My school AIS ^^! 880176 My school AIS ^^! 293415
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Now we are together, outside the city, near the highway. But don't worry, we're gonna be together in Nha Be next year. My school AIS ^^! 692328 My school AIS ^^! 880176
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:25 am

I love to be a spammer, love it, love it.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 am

I love AIS, our school. :lol!:
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

My school AIS ^^! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My school AIS ^^!   My school AIS ^^! I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

My school AIS ^^!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang