Freedom club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Freedom club

The thing that can save fire from dying and give it more power is wind.

Trang ChínhFC FamilyLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

My whole school year with Admin

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Samantha
Samantha

My whole school year with Admin Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 pm

During our first day of school, we recognize that this is not a class, but the dungeon. My whole school year with Admin 111369 All of the people in this class
follows a girl named Susan, I don't like her, but since she says hello to me. I thought her as my friend well My whole school year with Admin 228570 We
always have been left out, nobody plays with us, nobody do care about being together is a leadership. They take care of
play more than study, and I was very disappointed, to be in this class I would like it to be "Heaven". This class also
have someone we couldn't forget, that's Admin. From the first day, we knew each other, we talk about Naruto. Lots of
things that we still don't know each other, as time pass we were like drew together to match a piece of puzzels. One time, Admin tell the principal about Su did bad thing, Su was very angry and tell everybody to qit playing with her. She is the leader, but not for long. Let's see how it goes for her after this class is decline, My whole school year with Admin 472506 to me. At that time, I and my friend Cindy are the only two of her friends to play with her, she is very happy. That's why she show me this forum, I love her, nothing beats her, she is like a powerful little child guided by the universe. My whole school year with Admin 692328 My whole school year with Admin 55835 My whole school year with Admin 880176 My whole school year with Admin 10724

Được sửa bởi Samantha ngày Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 pm; sửa lần 2.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thayaron
Chuunin
Chuunin
thayaron

Location : St. Petersburg, Russia, Europe, Earth, Inner Solarsystem, Solarsystem, Milky Way, Space.

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:36 pm

please don't write too long post because I'm very lazy to read it. even it is good
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

I have to write long because Admin wants to read it. My whole school year with Admin 424712 My whole school year with Admin 228570
Về Đầu Trang Go down
thayaron
Chuunin
Chuunin
thayaron

Location : St. Petersburg, Russia, Europe, Earth, Inner Solarsystem, Solarsystem, Milky Way, Space.

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm

okok
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Didn't she saw this topic, I love it. While she was gone.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 pm

How sweet Samantha, I really proud of you...
Please don
t leave this forum... If no one come...
It will be mine, thayaron, and yours forum ^^!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://ais-forum.forumvi.com
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Yeah, this forum rules. Razz Twisted Evil
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:01 pm

I just wrote this because I miss you, you're my best friend. But you didn't go onto this forum, where did you go??? Sasunaru club. My whole school year with Admin 83363 haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Online already, I see. So can you send for me the picture that you took when you went to Singapore???? Please. My whole school year with Admin 473718 My whole school year with Admin 692328
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Can I be the next mod, please???? Love you. My whole school year with Admin 473718 My whole school year with Admin 55835 My whole school year with Admin 880176
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 pm

[b] My whole school year with Admin 10724 Next Monday is my birthday: August 24th, look carefully. Please.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Why there is no celebrate my birthday, in the forum. Not you, admin. You already give me a key chain.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 am

Yeah! key chain is enough for you ^^!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:38 am

I love it, and the postcard you gave me too. I like it. Thank you.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Poor Michael, he runs a lot today to avoid me and you, admin. But tha's also very fun,too. :lol!: My whole school year with Admin 83363
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:40 am

We got a new skin, new skin, new skin.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah!!! new skin!

Equal more interesting@!!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:04 am

The last school year with her had end. But I'm now studying with her again.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My whole school year with Admin   My whole school year with Admin I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

My whole school year with Admin
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang