Freedom club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Freedom club

The thing that can save fire from dying and give it more power is wind.

Trang ChínhFC FamilyLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

The End of Fruits Basket

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Samantha
Samantha

The End of Fruits Basket Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: The End of Fruits Basket   The End of Fruits Basket I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Today Anna brought the last episode of Fruits Basket into class, I read it and it is very very very cam dong. I want to cry, but I still kept thinking, Tohru-kun and Kyo-kun is a good couple. Yuki, my nii-san, he is with Machie now, he lives in an apartment with her. Then Hiro, Kisa, Momiji are all grown up now, Rin 's hairs have been cut by Akito and she is with Hatshuharu now. About Shigure, he is with Akito now and they all live happily ever after. Aayame is with his assistant. Momiji is with Kagura and Kureno is with Arisa- san. The curse have been broken, Tohru marry Kyo. The have a daughter, and the daughter married a husband. They have a granddaughter, now they are grandparents. Congratulations Tohru-nee-chan and Kyo-nii-san. Wish you guys live on in my heart, I'll never forget you. Oh, and you too. Yuki-nii-san. All of everybody. ^_^

Được sửa bởi Samantha ngày Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 am; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The End of Fruits Basket   The End of Fruits Basket I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 pm

I'll never forget you, Fruits Basket.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The End of Fruits Basket   The End of Fruits Basket I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 am

I love Tohru 's parents, which is Katsuya and Kyoko. I also like Arisa.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The End of Fruits Basket   The End of Fruits Basket I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:26 pm

The End of Fruits Basket 473718 The End of Fruits Basket 31132 The End of Fruits Basket 83363 haha
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The End of Fruits Basket   The End of Fruits Basket I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:09 am

I got a unikey in my program, thanks to admin. I love her, that's why even if she is fierce, i still love her.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The End of Fruits Basket   The End of Fruits Basket I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

The End of Fruits Basket
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang