Freedom club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Freedom club

The thing that can save fire from dying and give it more power is wind.

Trang ChínhFC FamilyLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

[Teen Titans] Starfire

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Samantha
Samantha

[Teen Titans] Starfire Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Teen Titans] Starfire   [Teen Titans] Starfire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Starfire

Author: Samantha

Starfire, a girl that I know, was from the Teen Titans group. She got long red hair, which symbolizes that she was powerful as fire, her beautiful face which made a lot of boys tremble when they see it. She is the opposite from Raven, which is cold-hearted and alone. To me, Starfire was like a phoenix which shoots fire out from her eyes, she shines through the darkness, shines to guide her friends on their journey to defeat evil. Starfire is light, and Raven is darkness, Starfire always get along with the environment around her, she is intelligent, she learns a lot of languages. She learns like English, Japanese when the Teen Titans when to Tokyo. Starfire is better than Raven, the first time I meet her, she was in her teens, ready to do good deeds, better than that, ready to save the world. She is ready to sacrifice everything she have to make the best for her friends, her friends always love her, especially Robin. Starfire also falls in love with Robin the first time they meet, and Robin also falls in love with her too. Starfire is my nee-chan, she is a role model to me, the star that I willing to follow, the star that outshines the other stars. Starfire, member of the Teen Titans, she is my nee-chan, I will follow every footsteps that she take. Starfire nee-chan, I love you, ready to study with you and hopefully someday will help you save the world.

Samantha ^_^
Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Teen Titans] Starfire
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang