Freedom club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Freedom club

The thing that can save fire from dying and give it more power is wind.

Trang ChínhFC FamilyLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

[Teen Titans] Raven

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Samantha
Samantha

[Teen Titans] Raven Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Teen Titans] Raven   [Teen Titans] Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Raven
Author:Samantha
Raven, symbolizes a raven, her personalities are the same like me, alone, don't like noise, like to read books. Unlike Starfire, she is opposite, she is not friendly, cold-hearted. She was created, not born, created as a portal, she don't have any choice but to live on. Her fearest thing in her life was her father, Trigon, he was her creator, the portal that he put inside Raven's body was the entrance of him to the world. Raven always wanted to be normal, but she can't, Trigon always was in her mind, she can't think of having friends and family. But one time she said to Trigon before banishing him from the world:" I was found my the monks of Azarath and raise by my friends, this is my home, this is my world, and you are not welcome here." This sentence really make her different, different than before, let's hope that Raven live on and one day will have family.

Samantha >.<
Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Teen Titans] Raven
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang