Freedom club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Freedom club

The thing that can save fire from dying and give it more power is wind.

Trang ChínhFC FamilyLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

My Shining Star and also my Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Samantha
Samantha

My Shining Star and also my Best Friend Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 pm

My shining star in my life is my friend, Lee Kok Xiong. He is half Taiwanese and half Vietnamese, I could not forget that before he went to Malaysia his pocket like it has holes in it. The first time is when he was sitting in a chair in front of me, his money from his pocket falls out. The second time is when the teacher call him, the money fell in front of the class. The whole class laugh at him, but he just gave them a smile. Smile It's a lie that there won't be him anymore sitting in front of me, he understand me a little, I teach him some Chinese words and spell for him when he forget. I thought him as the first boy I ever meet in my whole life, the other boys just don't understand me. It's a lie, right ? Time is like a river, drew and drew, while the kids don't notice anything! It's a waste.
We knew each other when we were studying in night school, he was a little shorter than me, but we were the same age. He always act foolish and kind of like doofus, I give up when looking at him. Our teacher said that he was in love with a girl, but he said that he was not. Now the class always tease him for not having a girlfriend and lost her, he always look like a boy to me, but not the others.
He knew the meaning of a boy, and willing to live on, to me he was like a sun who shines through the dark universe. sunny Make sure that he pay me for the prize that he owes me for teaching and helping him throughout five years. He was always my shining star. Razz

Please don't use red color because it's for admin only ^^!
Admin
My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 880176 My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 816496

Được sửa bởi Samantha ngày Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Nice paragraph Samantha. Thanks you for dong gop in m y 4rum ^^! Have fun
Admin
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://ais-forum.forumvi.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 pm

You jerk!!!!! Spam again??????
I will kill you. Actually, you can comment like that after all. ^^! I love you
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm

You can talk about your best friend in this topic, Admin and I will encourage you. Your best friend will attend this club in the future and be very happy about you. My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 880176 Like Admin and I now, we're best friend although Admin is in Ha Noi My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 816496
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 pm

My second best friend is Angelia, ( she is Admin). She have study with me at AIS throughout the whole 6th grade. She has long hair like Sakura, wear glasses, and she introduce me to this club. I have to thanks her. Anyway, this a briefly about her, I will told you more when she replies to me. Bye bye! Razz My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 880176 My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 066
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Bye bye my butt! My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 955784
You talked about your first friend a lot and me just a little My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 663560 My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 663560 My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 066
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm

But I just know you a little, you didn't tell me anything, you're quiet throughout he whole school year, I just know a couple of little things, so I just wrote down. My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 632914 My Shining Star and also my Best Friend 981273
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

Lee Kok Xiong is back, but he didn't like to go to school.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: My Shining Star and also my Best Friend   My Shining Star and also my Best Friend I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

My Shining Star and also my Best Friend
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Freedom club :: Chit Chat :: Linh Tinh Chit Chat-
Chuyển đến